Arrian (1929)

fullscreen
Author: Arrian; Robson, E. I. (Edgar Iliff), 1871-
Volume: 1
Subject: Alexander, the Great, 356-323 B.C
Publisher: London : W. Heinemann ; New York : G.P. Putnam
Possible copyright status: Permission Granted to Digitize Item
Language: English
Call number: AKI-2509
Digitizing sponsor: Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
Book contributor: Kelly - University of Toronto
Collection: kellylibrary; toronto
Scanfactors: 1

Greek and English on opposite pages

On spine: History of Alexander and Indica

[1]. Anabasis Alexandri, books I-IV -- 2. Anabasis Alexandri, books V-VII. Indica, book VIII

31 35

Scanningcenter: uoft
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: arrianar01arriuoft